I have a whole litany of issues but the most irritating are the google searches that bring up relevant links to infocenter yet clicking on those takes you to somewhere generic and unrelated. And what algorithm are they using to decide on the relevance of the results? If I key in an api name as a search (e.g fopen) I would expect the top results to include the manual where it's documented but oh no, I have to scroll the subsequent pages.