Just discovered a problem with the new Knowledge Center that I'm hoping someone else has perhaps found a cure for. I can't clip pages in EverNote! I use this tool _all_ the time to keep copies of articles, reference pages, etc. but the only thing I can capture from the new pages is the entire page - all the "stuff" at the top, the index sidebar, everything. Most every other page on the web I can just capture the significant content - but not IBM's latest and greatest effort.

Anyone found an answer?

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com