On 11-Aug-2014 12:50 -0500, Tim Bronski wrote:
I have a whole litany of issues <<SNIP>>

Another I encountered yesterday: Trying to visit stat() docs, the page just sat there with "Loading comments..."; persisted for no matter what release docs I choose from the pull-down. Visiting a different page of docs that loads quite near immediately, the screen flashes originally with "No comments" appearing in that same location. So should I infer they intend to load comments before the actual docs; and if so, really? Why would they do that?

The stat() docs are presented without delay today, but paging all the way to the bottom, I still see a[n apparently] never-ending "Loading comments..."