making site SSL secured

fixed

i have a web application that i wrote using Giovanni Perotti's CGI easy400. I need to secure the site using SSL.

I was sent a file (xxx.yyy.com.cer) that was generated from Network Solutions Certificate Authority.

Can someone explain the process to make my site SSL?

System:
v7r1m0
Http Server Apache/2.2.11(i5)
Certificate: xxx.yyy.com.cer (supplied to me from Network Solutions).