Only because SSL terms get interchanged and often used incorrectly (ie,
Certificate, Certificate Authority, Certificate Signing Request, etc)
causing confusion, I'd like to correct the this just for the archives.

You don't create a certificate and send it to your SSL provider, you create
a Certificate Signing Requesting (CSR)
http://www.sslshopper.com/what-is-a-csr-certificate-signing-request.html.

Brad
www.bvstools.com