Not them specifically. But similar ones. There are a lot to choose from.

We even wrote our own that used google talk before they got rid of the
Jabber/XMPP standard. We then switched it to use a different client for a
while, but found emails were more productive for our environment.

If your sales/support would be helped by this, they are a great tool. I
use them on other sites too. But.. and here's the big issue... if it's
always "offline" or no one is there to respond, it will frustrate more than
if you didn't have it in the first place.

Brad
www.bvstools.com

On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 1:14 PM, James H. H. Lampert <