Re: Anybody here have any experience integrating AS/400 applications with "liveperson.com"?

fixed

Your question piqued my curiosity about www.liveperson.com so I visited
their web site and initiated a chat session to ask about their integration
points. They are currently developing a method for customers to download
chat transcripts for import into other systems such as CRM, but the sales
representative didn't have more detail than that.

Using Fiddler, I monitored our conversation. Their chat client is rather
resource intensive - polling the server every 2 seconds which returns 1,128
bytes or more with each poll - whether any words were exchanged or not.

What sort of integration points are you interested in, James? Just data
extraction from their servers? Embedding a chat window into your CRM?