In a nutshell, you need to make up an SSL Application Name to use. Then
add that to your Configuration as well as some items to tell the server to
Use SSL.

SSLEngine On

Then you import the certificate as a server cert using DCM. Then apply the
same application Name to that cert as in your configuration.

If you want assistance, feel free to contact. Thanks!

On Sat, Aug 2, 2014 at 10:28 AM, Mark S Waterbury <