Noisy fan on my i

fixed

Well, it's inevitable but my little 515 is starting to make fan noises
after a few years.

Has anyone every lubed a fan on these things like we can on a PC or is it
best to just find the fan that's causing the issue and replace it?

If replacing is the best option, are they standard fans that can be found
anywhere, or are they $10 fans that IBM charges $200 for the same thing
because their name is on it? :)

Brad
www.bvstools.com