Scott,

Thanks for the explanation. So it looks like i am missing something. When try to "import" the files they provided under "server/client", it returns:

"No request key is found for the certificate. If you are trying to receive the signed certificate, you must be using the same certificate store that was used when the certificate was requested. If this is a CA certificate, you should use the function for importing a CA."