Re: RSE - Remote System Explorer

fixed

Larry,

There are several times when I've had to tell someone just to ask for
something. They always hear how this is a bad quarter or that is a bad
quarter and they feel they should be doing their part to reduce expenses.
I do not feel that precludes asking for new tools, training, etc. It's to
get the job done. It's their job to ask. Let the management make the
decision as to whether or not they can afford it at this time.