Indeed! They miss out because they never asked. And if the money isn't there now, but the boss knows the need and sees the benefit they will work toward getting it.

A key piece though is seeing the benefit. Hence the free trial and actual use of same! It's like a lot of things if you just whine about it that doesn't help much. Make your case!

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com