Re: Difficulty FTPing large files to our hosting service

fixed

On 24-Jul-2014 14:54 -0500, Vernon Hamberg wrote:
There are timeouts you can set - actually 2 of them - one for file
transfer, one for current inactivity - I don't remember the syntax
right now.

View the settings with the FTP subcommand DEBUG; the two requests:
DEBUG T1
DEBUG T2

Set each with a separate invocation of:
DEBUG T# value_in_seconds

For a better description than the above, in an interactive FTP client session, issue: HELP DEBUG