Re: Difficulty FTPing large files to our hosting service

fixed

Is there a time of day thing? Like you're trying to ftp to a file locked
by a backup process or some such thing?
Probably not it since you got part of it there...
And I don't think it's a CHGFTPA thing because that would be inactivity
timer. That would be more likely if you were pausing between commands.
Like "put this, go get a refreshment" and the transfer finished after the
put and more time than the inactivity timer elapsed after the put but
before you got back with your refreshment.

Wasn't there some ftp sub command to send keep alives or some such thing
that may keep the session up?