PTF required for full system restore of 7.1

fixed

I was doing a BRMS restore of a 7.1 system and I got to "Step 012 :
Recover Required System Libraries" when I ran into an issue restoring
QSYS2.

CPF3706 - FILE SYSIXADV not restored to library QSYS2.

BRM61FF - Recovery completed with errors.

IBM says to avoid this error you should have PTF SI53525 installed before
you do the save.
http://www-912.ibm.com/systems/electronic/support/a_dir/as4ptf.nsf/ALLPTFS/SI53525
APAR SE59288
http://www-912.ibm.com/n_dir/nas4apar.nsf/ALLAPARS/SE59288

Of course, it is a delayed PTF to be applied during IPL time. It was
added to the hiper group on June 17.