Re: CPF5090 happening with annoying frequency

fixed

Definitely save with access paths yes. We had a restore back on an AS400
(at least two decades ago) that took days waiting for the access paths to
rebuild. Changed all saves to save access paths yes. I think IBM even
changed the command defaults on the save to save access paths.