Re: Google hosted email

fixed

I wonder if that more complex one contains an ad link or some such thing
that may be blocked by certain email programs.

The funniest thing is that I couldn't see the ads from one of the midrange
genre of magazine's websites because of some ad tracker they were using. I
even told them about it. Apparently it was more important to their
advertisers that they get some count of who saw their ads than their ads
get to more people.