Well I just dug into the code and discovered that the email mostly consists of a pdf attachment. So no links - none of the things that normally give spam filters hissy fits.

From and Reply to addresses match. Not sure what else to check now.

On 2014-06-23, at 3:58 PM, rob@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

I wonder if that more complex one contains an ad link or some such thing
that may be blocked by certain email programs.

The funniest thing is that I couldn't see the ads from one of the midrange
genre of magazine's websites because of some ad tracker they were using. I
even told them about it. Apparently it was more important to their
advertisers that they get some count of who saw their ads than their ads
get to more people.

Group Dekko
Dept 1600
Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive