I'm having trouble sending emails not just to gmail accounts but also to some commercial gmail hosted accounts.

Nothing is showing up in the spam filters and no bounce messages.

I have succeeded in sending simple emails from the IBM i to those same accounts - so it appears to be content related but ...

Anyone have any experience of similar problems with google hosted mail?

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com