Google hosted email

fixed

I'm having trouble sending emails not just to gmail accounts but also to some commercial gmail hosted accounts.

Nothing is showing up in the spam filters and no bounce messages.

I have succeeded in sending simple emails from the IBM i to those same accounts - so it appears to be content related but ...

Anyone have any experience of similar problems with google hosted mail?

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com