RE: QSYSOPR Security issue for Backups.

fixed

I will not comment on the TAATOOL command other than to say ensure that it
does not delete the directory /tmp but just the objects within it.

60-450mb is insignificant. But since it's so easy to clean out versus
taking the time to evaluate each object I would do so.
I just manually do it with EDTF '/tmp' and use 9-recursive delete.