RE: DUPTAP learned something new

fixed

No way to get BRMS to append multiple systems on to one tape, is there?
Let's say you have a fiber tape library, hooked up to a SAN switch, then
to your systems. And, instead of tying up multiple tapes each night
(five) it might be able to fit them all on one or two. Yet BRMS still
knows that if I want to restore the IIM file from library ERPLXF on
SYSTEMX then it can still tell me to use tape such and such?