From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jeff Crosby
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2014 4:02 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: DUPTAP learned something new

After all these years I learned something new about the DUPTAP command.

There's a TOSEQNBR parm where you can say TOSEQNBR(*END) and it will add to the end of the destination tape. I have a number of archive tapes I decided to consolidate and that will make my life easier.

Since I learned something new, I can go home now. :)

Jeff Crosby
VP Information Systems
UniPro FoodService/Dilgard
P.O. Box 13369
Ft. Wayne, IN 46868-3369

The opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily the opinion of my company. Unless I say so.