Re: DUPTAP learned something new

fixed

'ish'. WHat I mean by that is for the thing to be bootable all the correct files need to be at the beginning, this is likely where you ere going. What you CAN do, however, is dup the data portion by using the 'Start Sequence Number (FROMSEQNBR)' parameter and thus consolidate them that way.

If you think about it, old tapes to new tapes you can often get 10 or more to 1 and that's if the old ones are mostly full!!

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com