Re: V7.1 TR8

fixed

Na go ahead and order. I've already got mine. :-)

Put all the current stuff on a partition last night with no issues. LOTS of PTFs though between the TR, new DB, New Hiper, new CUME. One of the MF PTFs took a solid 17 minutes on a small 100% virtual partition. It wasn't MF99008 either and I thought I had written that one down but now I can't find the number. Hmmmm, graying hair must be in play.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com