From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2014 7:19 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: DUPTAP learned something new

No way to get BRMS to append multiple systems on to one tape, is there?
Let's say you have a fiber tape library, hooked up to a SAN switch, then to your systems. And, instead of tying up multiple tapes each night
(five) it might be able to fit them all on one or two. Yet BRMS still knows that if I want to restore the IIM file from library ERPLXF on SYSTEMX then it can still tell me to use tape such and such?

Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755