My mistake .... I checked again on the V5R4 box and it is there. Where's
my second cup of coffee this morning?

Rich

On 6/16/2014 9:15 AM, Vernon Hamberg wrote:

Rich

I just checked a V5R3 box I have access to - that program is in QSYS -
and documentation does say it first came out in V2R2 - so someone had to
have removed it, so far as I can tell.

I won't say HTH!
Vern