Retrieving IFS Security Info

fixed

I am looking for a way to programatically retrieve security details about
any object in the IFS. I've been trying to track down an API that mimics
the DSPAUT command, but no luck so far. I hate the idea of printing
DSPAUT to a file and reading back the file, but at this point that seems
like my only option. I must be missing something.

Suggestions?

I'm running on 6.1, but need for the solution to run on V5R4 or higher.

Rich Loeber - @richloeber
Kisco Information Systems
[1]http://www.kisco.com