From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rich Loeber
Sent: 13. juni 2014 21:22
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Retrieving IFS Security Info

I am looking for a way to programatically retrieve security details about
any object in the IFS. I've been trying to track down an API that mimics
the DSPAUT command, but no luck so far. I hate the idea of printing
DSPAUT to a file and reading back the file, but at this point that seems
like my only option. I must be missing something.

Suggestions?

This communication is intended only for use by the addressee.It may contain confidential or privilegedinformation.
If you receive this communication unintentionally, please inform us immediately and delete this e-mail and any attachments.
Warning: Although we have taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, we cannot accept
responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.