From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rich Loeber
Sent: 14. juni 2014 15:29
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Retrieving IFS Security Info

Carsten,

This is exactly what I was looking for.  Hope it also works for
V5R4 .... I see that it was available for 6.1 but in checking the IBM Knowledge Center, it looks like it was not a part of V5R4.  Perhaps I need to just drop that as a requirement for my purposes.

This communication is intended only for use by the addressee.It may contain confidential or privilegedinformation.
If you receive this communication unintentionally, please inform us immediately and delete this e-mail and any attachments.
Warning: Although we have taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, we cannot accept
responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.