From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of DrFranken
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2014 11:32 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: STRRMPTSPT *VPN not working since applying TR8 and latest CUM

It, Fired right up for me on the first partition I tested. It's got TR8, Latest Cume etc.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

On 6/13/2014 1:52 PM, Steinmetz, Paul wrote:

Can confirm if your STRRMTSPT *VPN is working since you applied latest CUM and TR8.
My R&D LPAR not working, which is at latest PTF level.
Production is working, which is 3 months behind.

Thank You
Paul Steinmetz
IBM i Systems Administrator

Pencor Services, Inc.