Paul,

It, Fired right up for me on the first partition I tested. It's got TR8, Latest Cume etc.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com

On 6/13/2014 1:52 PM, Steinmetz, Paul wrote:

Larry,

Can confirm if your STRRMTSPT *VPN is working since you applied latest CUM and TR8.
My R&D LPAR not working, which is at latest PTF level.
Production is working, which is 3 months behind.

Thank You
_____
Paul Steinmetz
IBM i Systems Administrator