I've no idea - it was a quick lookup - this might be a question the rest of the list would be interested in. Maybe Chuck has some idea here.

On 6/17/2014 9:14 AM, Mark S Waterbury wrote:
Vern:
* >>>---> private reply off-list <---<<<*

QSYRTVUA accepts an IFS path name as an input parameter. The IFS did not exist prior to V3R1 and V3R6. So, how could this API exist at V2R2? =-O

The Knowledge Center page for QSYRTVUA is apparenty wrong. Perhaps a typo? Perhaps it should be V3R2?

Mark

> On 6/16/2014 9:15 AM, Vernon Hamberg wrote:
Rich

I just checked a V5R3 box I have access to - that program is in QSYS - and documentation does say it first came out in V2R2 - so someone had to have removed it, so far as I can tell.

I won't say HTH!
Vern