From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Vernon Hamberg
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2014 8:15 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Retrieving IFS Security Info

I just checked a V5R3 box I have access to - that program is in QSYS - and
documentation does say it first came out in V2R2 - so someone had to have
removed it, so far as I can tell.

I won't say HTH!

On 6/16/2014 8:07 AM, Rich Loeber wrote:
I checked a V5R4 box that we use for some testing and the QSYRTVUA
object does not exist in the QSYS2 library or the QSYS library. Is
a V5R4 PTF that is needed to get this API prior to 6.1?

Rich Loeber - @richloeber
Kisco Information Systems