Re: how to escalate IBM software support ticket

fixed

Call the IBM 1 800 IBM SERV line, give them the PMR number, and ask to speak with the Duty Manager. The DM should be able to escalate the problem.

Call your sales rep and complain and demand the sales rep escalate the problem through the sales channel.

--Paul E Musselman
PaulMmn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
.
.