Re: QFileSvr.400 dir entries deleted on IPLs

fixed

Add it to QSTRUP, or schedule a job in your favorite job scheduler.

--Paul E Musselman
PaulMmn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
.
.

At 8:45 AM -0400 6/12/14, Steinmetz, Paul wrote:
Larry,

Back on another thread, you gave me instructions on how to create a directory entry in QFileSvr.400 so by using CPY I could easily CPY IFS items from one LPAR to another.
This works great, but the entry is deleted on an IPLs.
Is there a way of making this permanent?
Or do I need to include this in QSTRUP?