Not wanting to start a rant or war, but what to do when a critical issue
has finished two days of emails back & forth but nowhere near a resolution.
No recommendation. Repeated request for them to call. This is first time I
started ticket via web site.
We failed 2 days in a row (each w/different tapes) to complete a SAV,
with tape media errors, when we changed *ALWSAV attribute on image catalogs
directory to *Yes. It made tape unusable for next step SAVLIB. All works
again when we change ALWSAV back to *NO on that directory. So far they have
said the published ptfs in this area don't match the issue.
We will test new hardware coming in next week, and I can't get a full save
to complete...
Jim