RE: Navigator for i vrs. System i Navigator

fixed

Of course, if you reported this to IBM they could help you.
But, very important to the rest of us, if it's a pervasive problem, then
they could ensure that they stop doing it. For example, if it's a bad ptf
then they would either pull it or supercede it.

I googled SSLEngine. Apparently this has something to do with a certain
version (or higher) of Apache HTTP server. Also, your level of Java might
be applicable. And the first hit came from an Oracle site. I don't
suppose you're running some version of some Oracle supplied product and
you also put fixes on for that, did you?

What version of IBM i are you running?
What versions of Java do you have running? (see DSPSFWRSC)
What Java group are you running? (see WRKPTFGRP)
What http group are you running? (see WRKPTFGRP)
What error message id was thrown?

I did find one PTF cover letter in which IBM added support for a new
directive. Not this one, but apparently directive support is upgraded via
PTF. It also didn't claim it inserted the directive.