RE: No Power7 to Power8 MES upgrade option, entitlements, cores, etc.

fixed

Oh, I agree that people should upgrade. And maintenance can be used as a
justification. It's just that my work has drilled into me to present the
'third option'. And that includes third party maintenance, rolling your
own, etc. Luckily it's been a few decades since we've used third party
maintenance.
I remember the poster from Sorbus we had posted in our computer room. It
was the coolest.