RE: Navigator for i vrs. System i Navigator

fixed

The System i Navigator allows me to roll out partial
functionality for different users. We tend to give
most users only the Basic Operations tab so they
can download their spool files or convert them to
.pdf.

Where can I find the instructions for similar control
in the Navigator browser-based product? It would
be great not to have to install System i Navigator
on each box.

We are on v7.1

Thanks,
lance