From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lance
Gillespie via MIDRANGE-L
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2014 10:39 AM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: Navigator for i vrs. System i Navigator

The System i Navigator allows me to roll out partial functionality for
different users. We tend to give most users only the Basic Operations tab
so they can download their spool files or convert them to .pdf.

Where can I find the instructions for similar control in the Navigator
browser-based product? It would be great not to have to install System i
Navigator on each box.

We are on v7.1

Thanks,
lance