From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Buck
Calabro via MIDRANGE-L
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2014 2:01 PM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Application Runtime Expert interpretation

On 5/16/2014 1:56 PM, DrFranken via MIDRANGE-L wrote:
DNS is fabulously important to your network and to your i. When it
goes away lots of things don't work well, or at all. I would
absolutely pursue correcting the missing server issue.

Thanks Larry. Makes sense now that I realise what other stuff comes with
option 31. Now I need to do what looks like a boatload of research.
There's no single reference point for 'Planning for installing Option 31'.
I see the TCP/IP applications, protocols and services > Domain Name System
topic in the Knowledge Center and that's where I've started. Any other
advice for reading material?

or change list options,
moment to review the archives at