RE: Navigator for i vrs. System i Navigator

fixed

On Thu, 15 May 2014, 15:19:38, Jim Oberholtzer wrote:

<snip>
One thing that's in System i Navigator that I dearly miss in Navigator for i
is the ability to run SQL scripts
</snip>

+1

Good to hear the team is working on it. The scripting is the one thing that
holds me back from really embracing the use of it.

--
Buzz