Re: Looking for example/instructions on sending data from web to a data queue

fixed

Thats the right question I bet.

The scenario is that users in the field want to use their iPhones & androids to send three fields of data that eventually are delivered to a box at V7. There a program will use those fields to update a record. Either an app or a text message is being considered. At the moment the text message is what is preferred.

Maybe the question I want to ask is: when a form on a web page is submitted, I want the program that processes it to be an RPG program on the i. Is there an example of that program somewhere?