Looking for example/instructions on sending data from web to a data queue

fixed

Looking for example/instructions on sending data from web to a data queue

I want to send output from a web form to a data queue for processing by an RPG program. I believe it is possible, and not all that hard, however I have confused myself.

Any good places to look for a solution?