As far as I know, there is no way to directly write to a data queue from a browser - if that is what you mean by sending from the web

Everything from a form goes through a CGI program that is specified on the <form> in HTML - and THAT program would take some parameter value and pass it to the data queue.

Now PHP may have something like that - ultimately, there is a program doing it but you don't see it, i think.

There might be something in this service program that came out a while back - I forget the name, it is used by the PHP support, I think. It has a number of builtins, sort of.

Vern