Hi, Booth.

I'm lost as to what your asking. As Vern suggested, when a form on a web
page is submitted it calls a specific program and that program can read the
data that was submitted either from the query string environment variable
(GET) or from the POST data.

Can you elaborate on what you want to do and where you hear the idea of a
data queue?

On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 10:41 PM, Vernon Hamberg

That thing I forgot the name - it is XMLSERVICE. It still ends up calling
some RPG program.