Re: Looking for example/instructions on sending data from web to a data queue

fixed

We do that. You have to install iseries access on the web server. Then there is an API to call. Will have to check in the am

Sent from my iPhone

Looking for example/instructions on sending data from web to a data queue

I want to send output from a web form to a data queue for processing by an RPG program. I believe it is possible, and not all that hard, however I have confused myself.

Any good places to look for a solution?