RE: Looking for example/instructions on sending data from web to a data queue

fixed

As Vern has suggested, write a CGI RPG program to process the web form data and then write it to a data queue.

I'm assuming you're not thinking about .Net or I would have other suggestions :-)

Regards,
Richard Schoen
RJS Software Systems Inc.
Where Information Meets Innovation
Document Management, Workflow, Report Delivery, Forms and Business Intelligence
Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site: http://www.rjssoftware.com
Tel: (952) 736-5800
Fax: (952) 736-5801