On 5/20/14 6:03 PM, Vernon Hamberg wrote:
As Steve said later, you can debug OPM with STRDBG under certain
conditions.

STRDBG never runs STRISDB, however. I know, James, you didn't say that -
just sayin'!

I've never even heard of STRISDB. And the first time I tried to F4 the command, just to see what it was, I typed STRISDBG instead, and got nothing.

So, the obvious question is,

What's a STRISDB?

--
JHHL