On 5/7/14 10:03 AM, KDP wrote:
I have access to a V4R4 machine?? Just migrating the system to a 7.1 520 (at last)

Haven't been paying much attention to this thread, but we have V4R2, V4R4 (but I think its compiler is V4R2), and V5R2 (but with no development tools other than EDTF, a CL compiler, and REXX), all with QIC drives. Haven't had a working V4R5 box since we moved production to our E4A.

Also, regarding FTP, you do realize that an AS/400 has both an FTP server and an FTP client, right? The system would have to be pretty badly screwed up to affect both.

--
JHHL